The Cutter Pull is a nod to the age old craft of leather braiding – think a seasoned stockman making a whip or fashioning the decorative flourishes on his saddle. As a drawer pull, the beauty of the leather wrapped Cutter Pull is that the oils of your skin will age it in the loveliest way over time.
- Dimensions 2cm foot height x 28.5cm o/a length x 4cm depth. 1cm rod diameter. Screw point width: 26 cm.
- Due to the hand-beaten nature of this product, dimensions may vary slightly.
- Made of blackened steel & leather. Due to the nature of this material, the finish may vary from piece to piece
- Uses include large drawer pull, kitchen cabinetry, wardrobe pull; indoor, minimal exposure to water
- For installation comes with screws. Screws are NOT hardened self-tappers, it’s recommended to pre-drill a pilot hole. Due to the handmade nature of this product, dimensions may vary slightly and it’s recommended to measure each fitting individually before fixing.
NOTE blackened steel will age over time. Leather will patina & darken over time. Stains may be lessened with a little Oxalic acid (please follow directions of use).
Cutter Pull Handle
If an item is received damaged or is faulty, please notify us as soon as possible and we will arrange for it to be exchanged or refunded. In the event that the item is sold out or unavailable, we will offer a full refund. Unfortunately, we can not offer a refund or exchange if you simply change your mind
All orders placed for shipping within Australia will be sent 3-5 days from order date.
For all orders under 3kgs we offer a flat shipping rate of $15.
For all orders over 3kgs we offer a flat shipping rate of $20.