Forever I have been buying old shop fittings & years ago I had that moment at auction, a many-drawered oak piece that was in need of some love & care. It went straight to the hands of Georgie of Major & Tom for her much-needed touch. They continue to sit pride of place in my studio & these were inspired by the pulls from each drawer.
- Dimensions 6cm height x 8.5cm o/a length x 1.5cm depth. Screw point width: 7.8cm.
- Due to the hand-made nature of this product, dimensions may vary slightly.
- Made of blackened brass
- Uses include label holder drawer pull, desk cabinetry, map drawers
- Installation notes pulls come with screws. Screws are NOT hardened self-tappers, it’s recommended to pre-drill a pilot hole. Due to the handmade nature of this product, dimensions may vary slightly and it’s recommended to measure each fitting individually before fixing.
- Designed in Australia, made in India
NOTES | will age over time.
Major Drawer Pull
If an item is received damaged or is faulty, please notify us as soon as possible and we will arrange for it to be exchanged or refunded. In the event that the item is sold out or unavailable, we will offer a full refund. Unfortunately, we can not offer a refund or exchange if you simply change your mind
All orders placed for shipping within Australia will be sent 3-5 days from order date.
For all orders under 3kgs we offer a flat shipping rate of $15.
For all orders over 3kgs we offer a flat shipping rate of $20.