A softly beaten classic cup drawer pull in blackened steel or brushed antique brass. This pull is friends with everything and looks best en masse, it can be teamed with Tanner, Trader & Captains drawer pulls. Its inspiration is drawn from a ship's galley kitchen of times gone-by, with its steaming copper pots, homespun tea towels and a hot & slightly irate chef.
- Dimensions 4cm height x 8cm o/a length x 2.5cm depth. Screw point width: 7.5cm. Due to the hand-beaten nature of this product, dimensions may vary slightly.
- Material blackened steel or aged brass
- Uses include small drawer pull, kitchen hardware, desk cabinetry
- Installation notes comes with screws. Screws are NOT hardened self-tappers, it’s recommended to pre-drill a pilot hole. Due to the handmade nature of this product, dimensions may vary slightly and it’s recommended to measure each fitting individually before fixing.
- Designed in Australia, made in India
NOTE will age over time. We recommend prolonging the life of the product with Penetrol
Gallery Drawer Pull
If an item is received damaged or is faulty, please notify us as soon as possible and we will arrange for it to be exchanged or refunded. In the event that the item is sold out or unavailable, we will offer a full refund. Unfortunately, we can not offer a refund or exchange if you simply change your mind
All orders placed for shipping within Australia will be sent 3-5 days from order date.
For all orders under 3kgs we offer a flat shipping rate of $15.
For all orders over 3kgs we offer a flat shipping rate of $20.