A Starting Point ...
This is for the client who wants a full interior overhall, has a large scale renovation, rebuild or new build.
You might have just started the process identifying your aesthetic or desired end result; have saved a few pinterest boards or made a list of what you want to achieve through your build.
Building a rapport with clients, understanding their style, budget, home and family needs is paramount to us developing an ongoing relationship. It is important for us to find the right fit and this initial consult is a comprehensive overview of your project to help get you excited about the next phase of your build!
Whether you have engaged a builder, draftsman or architect and just need guidance and advice on your fittings, fixtures and furnishings or a full scale colour and material consult our initial meeting is to establish your style, work thought your plans or if you arent at that stage to simply create digital mood boards to develop a scheme for your project.
You might be overwhelmed with all the decissions or worried you have too many competing styles. You may have a clear idea of what you are wanting to achieve but no idea where to source all the fittings and fixtures from. Our goal is to be able to not only help you develop your interior schemes but
This consultation includes;
- Initial consult (either virtually or in person)
- Qualified design advice
- Generate a brief for the scale and style of project you wish to undertake
- Room by room concepts to generate an aesthetic you wish to impliment
- Plan reviews (if you already have these) or generation of proposed layouts based on your brief
- Curating your ideas and developing a succinct style with a flow through the home
- Give you ideas and suggestions on how to impliment your 'wish list' into your home
- Hunting for products to suit your project
Should you wish to continue the consuting we charge out at an hourly rate in blocks of 8hours
top of page
bottom of page