The DotDot bowl has been expertly hand crafted from a transparent indigo and delicate mint borosilicate glass. A dainty dish with two oversized glass ears that punctuate every tabletop with a sense of joy - no occasion necessary!
- Colour: Indigo with Opaque Mint
- Height 5cm, Mouth Diameter 13cm
- Made from 100% Borosilicate glass.
- Each bowl features the Maison Balzac star logo on its base.
- Our glassware is hand blown, and as a result slight variances in shape, size and colour may occur. These variances are part of the inherent charm of handmade products, and should not be considered a fault. Any irregularities that may occur will never deter from the overall aesthetic of the product, or hinder its ability to be used as intended.
- Although all Maison Balzac glassware is dishwasher safe, we recommend gently hand washing with a soft bristle brush as these are precious pieces!
- Avoid using strong alkali soaps, as these may damage the glass.
- Take care not to bump glassware against hard surfaces or other vessels during cleaning.
Maison Balzac Dot Dot Bowl Indigo + Mint
If an item is received damaged or is faulty, please notify us as soon as possible and we will arrange for it to be exchanged or refunded. In the event that the item is sold out or unavailable, we will offer a full refund. Unfortunately, we can not offer a refund or exchange if you simply change your mind
All orders placed for shipping within Australia will be sent 3-5 days from order date.
For all orders under 3kgs we offer a flat shipping rate of $15.
For all orders over 3kgs we offer a flat shipping rate of $20.