These gorgeous, Spanish made Ham Knives are beautifully crafted by hand, expertily crafted with a durible, sharp carbon steel blade and box wood handle.
These make a gorgeous gift, wedding present or lifetime addition to any kitchen.
- 23cm Carbon Steel.
- Box wood handle
- Hand stamped and sharpened
- Do not soak, handwash only.
- Lightly oil from time to time.
_ will develop a patina over time
- Made in Spain.
CARBON STEEL CARE
Carbon steel makes a harder and stronger cutting blade than stainless steel, it is also easier to sharpen. In return for its performance carbon steel will need a little bit of love and care, as it will tend to oxidise if not well maintained.
- to avoid rusting, it is recommended that carbon steel blades are kept oiled.
- do not soak it in water and never place it in the dishwasher.
- to clean the knife, wipe the blade with a damp cloth and dry immediately.
- to reduce the frequency of re-sharpening, wooden chopping boards are recommended.
If your carbon steel blade is beginning to rust, use a scouring pad and and acid, such as vinegar and gently rub it on the affected area. After the rust has been removed, dry the blade, re-sharpen and oil to prevent future rusting.
Pallares Solsona Ham Knife - 23cm
If an item is received damaged or is faulty, please notify us as soon as possible and we will arrange for it to be exchanged or refunded. In the event that the item is sold out or unavailable, we will offer a full refund. Unfortunately, we can not offer a refund or exchange if you simply change your mind
All orders placed for shipping within Australia will be sent 3-5 days from order date.
For all orders under 3kgs we offer a flat shipping rate of $15.
For all orders over 3kgs we offer a flat shipping rate of $20.